We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you as DRVR Training, DRVN PTY LTD ACN 623 452 424
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (‘Privacy Act’) and the National Privacy Principles (‘NPP’s’) govern the way in which we must manage your personal information and this policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage personal information about you. When purchasing from DRVN PTY LTD your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
Complying with NPP’s
- Collect only information necessary to provide you with the best service - Manage your information securely
- Ensure you are able to opt out from marketing communications for which you subscribed easily
Ensure that you can access your personal information upon request and subsequently request the erasure
Privacy Collection Statement
We collect personal information for the primary purpose of providing you with the products or services you are seeking, and accordingly, if the personal information you provide is incomplete and/or inaccurate we may be unable to provide you with those services.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and other information relevant to providing you with the products and services you are seeking.
- Information to identify you
- Information to contact you
- Information to process your purchase
information to confirm your course completion and competency level
Purpose of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Providing products or services to you or someone else you know;
- Prepare a report, for your benefit, to meet regulatory requirements
- Processing an application you have made;
- Undertaking various activities required by law;
- Providing you with information about other products or services that we, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with the offer, that may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with promotional information for which you have expressly asked to receive;
- Facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
Analysing our products and services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved products or services.
Methods of collection
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, face to face or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you.
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the products or services you, or they, are seeking.
If you access our web site, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP (Internet Protocol) address and domain name.
Use and Disclosure
We only use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). Although, we may disclose personal information about you to:
- A Booking Entity you are affiliated with to meet regulated reporting requirements.
- Other service providers, who provide the various services that you have requested and we have arranged.
- A Government Department requesting compliance information.
- The provider or partner of the course you have enrolled in.
- A purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern.
Security and Storage
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at, a destination outside the physical address of DRVN PTY LTD, which is located in Australia. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Access and Your Rights
You may access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request and providing proof of identity. You can also request for your information to be erased should it no longer be required to fulfil the service requested.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Consent and Marketing
Customers must provide expressed consent to receive email marketing. You can subscribe via our website and unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link found on each marketing email or you can call us to request removal.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and so linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
1300 DRVN00 (1300 378 600)
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site at