- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 What is COVID-19?
- 1.3 How is COVID-19 Spread?
- 1.4 When Are Drivers At Risk?
- 1.4 How to Protect Yourself
- QUIZ - What You Need to Know
- 2.1 When to Sanitise Your Vehicle
- 2.2 What Surfaces to Sanitise
- 2.3 What to Use to Sanitise Your Vehicle
- 2.4 Sunshine and Fresh Air
- QUIZ - Sanitation
- 3.1 Communicate With Your Passengers
- 3.2 What to do if a Passenger Coughs or Sneezes in your Vehicle
- 3.3 Social Distancing
- 3.4 When Your Passenger Needs Assistance
- 4.4 Proper Hand-Washing Protocol
- 4.5 Why Soap is Best As The First Defence
- QUIZ - Final
AUS & NZ - Anti-Discrimination & Sexual Harassment + Disability Awareness BUNDLE (incl. GST)
Successful completion of these two courses provides all Australian and New Zealand limousine and taxi drivers adequate training in Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Disability Awareness. Enrol today! 100% tax deductible.