WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- What disability awareness means
- Understand the different models of disability and the language and terminology of disability
- The various types of impairments
- What not to say, myths and stereotypes
- How to communicate with a passenger with a disability and how to offer assistance
- Disability disclosure and how it relates to you as a driver
- Tips for the driver to provide a higher level of service.
The course is easy to understand and customised specifically for rideshare drivers.
We believe that if you spend time doing training, that training should make you better at your job. That's why all of the examples and quiz content in the course is tailored to rideshare drivers and what you encounter while working.
You can complete the course through our online training portal on your computer, phone or tablet.
This course is tax deductible.
I thought that the course content was excellent and an invaluable learning tool
I thought that the course content was excellent and an invaluable learning toolRead Less
Straight forward, informative, sensible and easy to follow
Straight forward, informative, sensible and easy to followRead Less
Simple to understand and follow
Simple to understand and followRead Less
Excellent test.Read Less
Very informative!Read Less
Covers everything required
Covers everything requiredRead Less
I loved the videos - Hammered home the points
I loved the videos - Hammered home the pointsRead Less
Disability Awareness – Price in AUD$