All Queensland rideshare drivers are now required to complete Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Disability Awareness training by 1st August 2019. If a driver hasn’t completed the necessary training by 1st August 2019, they may face a fine for 20 penalty units ($2,611). The fine for BEAs and Service Operators using non-complying drivers is 40 penalty units ($5,222), per driver.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THESE COURSES:
- Understand the legal implications relevant to you, and how to protect yourself and your livelihood
- The legal implications relevant to you
- The difference between direct and indirect discrimination
- The effects and consequences of discrimination
- What sexual harassment is, how to recognise it and how to avoid it
- What disability awareness means
- Understand the different models of disability and the language and terminology of disability
- How to communicate with a passenger with a disability and how to offer assistance
- Tips for the driver to provide a higher level of service
Completion of this course satisfies the regulatory requirements, in QLD, for all limousine and taxi drivers to satisfy the training requirement in Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Disability Awareness.
This course is developed by a team of experienced Passenger Transport Operators and Corporate Trainers. The course is easy to understand and written specifically for drivers.
This course is not just about ticking off the required competencies. We believe that if you spend time doing training, that training should make you better at your job. That's why all of the examples and quiz content in the course are about drivers and what you encounter while working.
You can complete the course through our online training portal on your computer, phone or tablet.
This course is 100% tax deductible.
It was great to do it show how careful you have to be
It was great to do it show how careful you have to beRead Less
The courses I found to be very easy to understand and beinging that it is voice and in writing it makes it really good to do and understand the course
The courses I found to be very easy to understand and beinging that it is voice and in writing it makes it really good to do and understand the courseRead Less
Simple to understand and follow
Simple to understand and followRead Less
A clear, concise and informative course.
A clear, concise and informative course.Read Less