From 1st August 2019, all taxi, limousine and rideshare drivers are required to have completed training in Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Disability Awareness. This course bundle satisfies BOTH PARTS of the required training, outlined by the Queensland Department of Main Roads and Transport.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand the legal implications relevant to you, and how to protect yourself and your livelihood
- The legal implications relevant to you
- The 16 Attributes relevant to anti-discrimination
- The difference between direct and indirect discrimination
- How Discrimination Occurs
- How to Avoid Discrimination & Stereotypes
- The effects and consequences of discrimination
- What sexual harassment is, how to recognise it and how to avoid it
- Acting professionally through your words, actions and body language
- Tips to provide a higher level of service
- What disability awareness means
- Understand the different models of disability and the language and terminology of disability
- The various types of impairments
- What not to say, myths and stereotypes
- How to communicate with a passenger with a disability and how to offer assistance
- Disability disclosure and how it relates to you as a driver
- Tips for the driver to provide a higher level of service.
Completion of this course satisfies the regulatory requirements, in QLD, for all limousine, taxi and rideshare drivers to satisfy the training requirement in Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Disability Awareness.
This course is developed by a team of experienced Passenger Transport Operators and Corporate Trainers.
The course is easy to understand and customised specifically for rideshare drivers.
This course is not just about ticking off the required competencies. We believe that if you spend time doing training, that training should make you better at your job. That's why all of the examples and quiz content in the course is tailored to rideshare drivers and what you encounter while working.
You can complete the course through our online training portal on your computer, phone or tablet.
This course is tax-deductible.
All Queensland rideshare drivers are now required to complete Anti-Discrimination, Sexual Harassment & Disability Awareness training by 1st August 2019. If a driver hasn’t completed the necessary training by 1st August 2019, they can face a fine for 20 penalty units ($2,611). The fine for BEAs and Service Operators using non-complying drivers is 40 penalty units ($5,222), per driver.
I felt it was needed for drivers
I felt it was needed for driversRead Less
I did learn a lot, the correct way to approach different scenarios. The layout was good and easy to follow, thanks for the help.
I did learn a lot, the correct way to approach different scenarios. The layout was good and easy to follow, thanks for the help.Read Less
It was a good course
It was a good courseRead Less
A very clear, concise and informative course.
A very clear, concise and informative course.Read Less
Learned a lot of good things
Learned a lot of good thingsRead Less
The course was easy and fast to complete and I picked up a lot of really good tips. I didn't know much about the legal side of it, so it was good.
The course was easy and fast to complete and I picked up a lot of really good tips. I didn't know much about the legal side of it, so it was good.Read Less
easy to do good course user friendly
easy to do good course user friendlyRead Less
It was great to do it show how careful you have to be
It was great to do it show how careful you have to beRead Less
The layout was good and easy to follow, thanks for the help.
The layout was good and easy to follow, thanks for the help.Read Less